Mind4Survival (M4S) began as a concept during an evening discussion in Baghdad, Iraq. Mind4Survival’s founder, Brian Duff, recognizes that crime, violence, financial uncertainty, disease, etc., impact our world and our day to day lives on an ongoing and increasing basis. Brian also recognizes that many good people in our world, through no fault of their own, may not be as prepared as they should be to overcome difficult situations when they arise.
However, because of his years of successful experience in hot spots around the globe, Brian also understands that while today’s world may seem more uncertain, we all possess the means and ability to successfully overcome those uncertainties should they confront us. The key to that success for all of us is unlocking our inner potential to recognize, prepare for and take action to overcome the problems facing us. With that realization, Brian strives to help others unlock their inner potential so that too may triumph over adversity.
Brian will help others through a podcast of thought-provoking interviews, regular blog posts, online courses, and any other means possible to help others improve their Mind4Survival.
Never forget, you’re just one prep away.
If you have any other thoughts or questions about Mind4Survival, please leave a comment below.
Stay safe, secure and prepared,
Thanks for Reading This Post!
To carry on the discussion and ask questions:
- Leave a note in the comments below.
- Share Mind4Survival on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Leave a voice message by clicking on the “Record a Voice Message” tab over on the right side of your screen.
To help out Mind4Survival:
- Subscribe on iTunes or through your preferred podcasting app.
- Leave an honest rating or review on iTunes. They help and make a difference.
- Like the Mind4Survival Facebook page.